viernes, 15 de mayo de 2020

INGLÉS 5º - Ejercicios AB

Good morning!

We are going to correct exercises 1, 2 and 4 page 65 from AB LESSON 2.

1 page 65.
a. 3                 b. 1                c. 2                d.  4

2 page 65.





























4 page 65.
1. Squirrel                                            2. Robin



Now, AB LESSON 4, exercises from page 66 and 67.

1 page 66.
a. 2                 b. 3                c. 4                d.  1

2 page 66.
1. It’s going to be hot!                                                    Picture a
2. We aren’t going to sleep in a tent!                          Picture c
3. I’m going to pack my bag.                                       Picture d
4. Are you going to wear ten T-shirts?                          Picture b

4 page 66.
2. Are you going to have a party on your birthday?
3. Are you going to go to the park tomorrow?
4. Are you going to play computer games this afternoon?
5. Are you going to visit your grandparents next week?
6. Are you going to play football at the weekend?

6 page 67.
2. They’re going to do their homework
3. She’ going to make a sandwich
4. They’re going to go swimming
5. He’s going to ride a bike

7 page 67.
En este ejercicio cada uno tendréis una respuesta diferente, pero todas tienen que empezar igual: I’m going to…



Finally, AB LESSON 5, exercise 1 page 67.
1. c           2. f            3. b           4. d          5. a          6. h           7. e          8. g

7 comentarios:

  1. Miriam creo que en el ejercicio 2 de la página 67 hay un error
    Porque has puesto
    3b y luego 7b
    Y yo creo que es 7g
    Caye :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 7 page 67
    1. I´m going to play Minecraft with my Friends
    2. I´m going to go roderbladding
    3. I´m going to watch a film
    4. I´m going to listen to music
    5. I´m going to go to my aunt´s house to have dinner
    6. I´m going to have a party
    Caye :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola Miriam soy Natalia Zurita aquí esta el ejercicio 7:
    I'm going to ride a Bike this evening.
    I'm going to walk with my mother.
    I'm going to visit my friends house.
    I'm going to talk with my friends.
    I'm going to do the homework.
    I'm going to the shoping centre with my family and my friends.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Solo dos cositas:
      - Friend's house
      - I'm going to go to the shopping centre

      El resto fenomenal.

      Eliminar